Saturday, February 22, 2014

Initial Contact Draft Event Calendar

Considering my idea of an Event Calendar for Honolulu is going to be helping a large amount of local organizations.  I'll send these emails out to as many organizations as I can find.  I'll simply use a template, so I can quickly change the contact's name and organization.  My plan is to keep it as succinct as possible.

Hello _________,
I'm currently a Senior at Hawaii Pacific University, working towards my B.S. in Computer Science.  As a part of the software engineering curriculum, I get the opportunity to reach out to local organizations to see if I can help them by developing software to fit their need.

My current idea is to create a phone application that provides an event calendar for Honolulu. This would help bring as many people as possible to these events.  This idea is still in its infancy, and I'm looking for suggestions to make this it better.  I'd like your organization's input If you have time, please contact me at (###)###-####.

Thank you,
Kevin Achenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment