Saturday, March 1, 2014

Interview: Honolulu Event Calendar

I'm going to use a similar strategy to Phone App for Non-Profits for the event calendar.  I'll send out a basic questionnaire after introducing myself. Then if they'd like to be more involved, I'll provide them with an area to fill out when they'll be available.

Questionnaire for a Honolulu Event Calendar:

Would an application that broadcasts current events and volunteer opportunities to locals and tourist be useful?  Why or Why Not?

How often would you use this application?

What are some key features that would need to be included?

Would you prefer this application work on a:   (Check all that apply)
     PC
     iPhone
     Android
     Other

 Does you organization already use an application to broadcast events?

Any other questions or comments?

If you'd like to discuss this idea further(or maybe have another technical problem I could help your organization with) please indicate below how you'd like me to contact your organization.


Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment