Thursday, May 8, 2014

Presentation Plan

Link to the presentation.


My presentation will be a brief overview of my project, communication with the customers, and what I've learned.

  • I'll start with a basic overview of the project.  
  • Then talk about my experience with the different nonprofits.  I'll go into detail about the surveys I sent out, and the responses I got back. 
  •  I'll go over the user stories and database design.  
  • Finally I'll show my HTTP prototype and link my project.

1 comment:

  1. Unexpected deadlines can make assignment preparation stressful, especially when several academic tasks need attention at once. Students seeking last minute assignment help can benefit from guidance with planning, proofreading, research, or understanding difficult topics. Even when time is limited, breaking the assignment into manageable sections can make the process more organized. Getting timely academic support can help students focus on important requirements, improve their work, and approach urgent submissions with greater confidence.

    ReplyDelete